Abstract: metal stamping is the most commonly used in metal processing, which refers to the steel / non-ferrous metal plate, which is formed into the specified shape by the pressure provided by the press. The design of metal stamping parts should meet the requirements of products, easy to install, make full use of metal, reasonable structure and other principles. Metal stamping parts are widely used in automotive parts, electrical parts and other fields. The common hardware processing technology includes blanking, stretching, bending and local forming, which is an efficient and low consumption hardware processing method. Let's take a look at the details.
Design principles of metal stamping parts
1. The designed stamping parts must meet the requirements of product use and technical performance, and be easy to assemble and repair.
2. The designed stamping parts must help to improve the utilization rate of metal materials, reduce the variety and specification of materials, and reduce the consumption of materials as much as possible. If allowed, low-cost materials should be used to make the parts blanking without waste and with less waste as far as possible.
3. The designed stamping parts must be simple in shape and reasonable in structure, so as to simplify the die structure and the number of working procedures, that is, to use the least and simplest stamping process to complete the whole part processing, reduce the use of other methods of processing, facilitate the stamping operation, facilitate the organization of mechanized and automated production, and improve labor productivity.
4. The design of stamping parts, in the case of ensuring normal use, try to make the dimensional accuracy grade and surface roughness grade requirements lower, and is conducive to the exchange of products, reduce waste products, ensure the stability of product quality.
5. The design of stamping parts should be conducive to the use of existing equipment, process equipment and process flow as far as possible, and conducive to the extension of service life of stamping die.
The image is provided by registered user "Internet said" and the copyright notice is provided for feedback
Application fields of metal stamping parts
1. Stamping in automobile industry. It is mainly deep drawing. In our country, this part is mainly concentrated in automobile factories, tractor factories, aircraft factories and other large factories, and there are few independent large-scale stamping and drawing factories.
2. Parts stamping in automobile industry. Mainly punching and shearing. Many enterprises in this sector belong to standard parts factories, and there are also some independent stamping factories. At present, there are many such small factories near some automobile factories or tractor factories.
3. Electrical parts stamping plant. This kind of factory is a new industry, developing with the development of electrical appliances. The factories in this sector are mainly concentrated in the south.
4. Daily necessities stamping plant. These factories have also made great progress in recent years.
5. Home appliance parts stamping plant. Most of these factories are distributed in the household appliance enterprises.
6. Special stamping enterprises. For example, the stamping of aviation parts belongs to this kind of enterprises, but these craft factories are also included in some large factories.
Common processing technology of metal stamping parts
1. Blanking: the stamping process (including punching, blanking, trimming, cutting, etc.) to separate sheet metal.
2. Bending: the stamping process of bending sheet metal to a certain angle and shape along the bending curve.
3. Deep drawing: a stamping process that changes a flat sheet into a variety of open hollow parts, or further changes the shape and size of the hollow parts.
4. Local forming: a stamping process (including flanging, bulging, leveling and shaping) in which various local deformations are used to change the shape of the blank or stamping part.
Stamping process characteristics of hardware parts
1. Stamping is a processing method with high production efficiency and low material consumption. Stamping process is suitable for the production of large quantities of parts, which is convenient to realize mechanization and automation, and has high production efficiency. At the same time, stamping production can not only strive to achieve less waste and no waste production, but also make full use of the leftover materials even in some cases.
2. The operation process is convenient, and the operator does not need to have a high level of skills.
3. Stamping parts generally do not need to be machined, and have high dimensional accuracy.
4. The stamping parts have good interchangeability. Stamping stability is good, the same batch of stamping parts can be used interchangeably, without affecting the assembly and product performance.
5. Because the stamping parts are made of sheet metal, its surface quality is good, which provides convenient conditions for subsequent surface treatment processes (such as electroplating and painting).
6. Parts with high strength, high rigidity and light weight can be obtained by stamping.
7. The cost of stamping parts produced by mould is low.
8. Stamping can produce complex shape parts which are difficult to be processed by other metal processing methods.
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Mold Wiki，Thanks