The necessity of regular inspection of rust-proof natural gas pipeline support
- 1. Load-bearing supports and hangers can be divided into three types: constant-force supports and hangers, variable-force supports and hangers, and rigid supports and hangers according to their load changes when the pipeline is straightly displaced.
- 2. The limit support equipment is divided into limit equipment, guide equipment and fixed bracket according to its limit characteristics.
- 3. The control and oscillation equipment is divided into two types: spring shock absorber and hydraulic damping equipment.
- 4. Each pipe support and hanger equipment is composed of a part (pipe) mounted on the pipe, a part (root) fixed on the bearing structure, and a central part connected to these two types of parts.
The central part includes the support The functional parts and central connection parts of the hanger equipment. Natural gas pipeline support, pipeline support, pipeline fixing support.
How to deal with the corrosion of natural gas pipeline support
Today, almost all natural gas pipeline supports are made of steel. Some of these pipes are directly exposed to the air, while some are buried in the ground. As the use time increases, corrosion will inevitably occur. Corrosion is also an important reason for the risks of natural gas pipeline supports.
Anti-corrosion measures, coating protection:
Corrosion-resistant materials are widely used in the corrosion control of natural gas pipeline supports. The anti-corrosion material coated on the surface can achieve the purpose of anti-corrosion by separating the dirt from the pipeline, avoiding chemical reactions, and applying anti-corrosion materials. At present, three-layer polyethylene/polypropylene coatings and epoxy powder coatings are widely used in anticorrosive materials for natural gas pipeline supports.
Among them, the three-layer polyethylene/polypropylene coating is a composite coating. The composite coating is laminated with a single non-slip adhesive throughout the house to form a shallow multilayer system, which is divided into a polyolefin outer skin and an adhesive middle layer. The epoxy powder bottom layer has good adhesion, mechanical properties, corrosion resistance, permeability resistance and insulation properties, and can be widely used in harsh environments and strong corrosion resistance occasions. Three-layer coatings have their inherent advantages, but there are also hidden dangers because they seem to be a complicated process, and the welding of material-coated pipes seems to be empty.
The necessity of regular inspection of anti-rust natural gas support
It should be known that the anti-rust natural gas support is an indispensable component in natural gas installation. However, there may be some problems when using anti-rust natural gas brackets? Just as the actual operating state of the anti-rust natural gas support often deviates from the theoretical design state, the main reasons are as follows:
- 1. The actual operating state of the natural gas pipeline support often deviates from the theoretical design state;
- 2. There are structural deviations in the installation of natural gas pipeline supports and hangers;
- 3. After a long-term operation of the natural gas pipeline support, the support will sink due to its own weight and the alternation of cold and heat caused by multiple startups and shutdowns;
- 4. During the maintenance process of the anti-rust natural gas pipeline support, replace the insulation layer with different unit weight to change the load of the anti-rust natural gas support;
- 5. Factors neglected in the theoretical calculation of the rust-proof natural gas pipeline support make the support have a design deviation;
- 6. Reduced the spring stress supporting the load and reduced the load-bearing capacity, causing the spring to sink under compression.
- 7. The trunnions of the support and hanger are not completely welded;
- 8. The installation position of the bracket and hanger deviates from the design layout position, and the anti-rust natural gas system vibrates during operation;
All of the above factors that cause the anti-rust natural gas support to deviate from the theoretical design conditions will change the stress of the anti-rust natural gas support. In severe cases, it will crack the weld or generate a lot of additional thrust and torque on the equipment. Therefore, it is necessary to regularly inspect and maintain the anti-rust natural gas supports and hangers to ensure that they are in normal working conditions. This is the long-term safe operation of the anti-rust natural gas supports and equipment.
Link to this article：The necessity of regular inspection of rust-proof natural gas pipeline support
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Stamping Wiki，Thanks